News and Announcements
Come One, Come All
Women’s Golf Day at Carl’s Golfland
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Come to Carl’s Golfland in Bloomfield Hills at 1976 Telegraph to celebrate Women’s Golf Day on Tues., June 5th from 4 – 7 pm along with 20,000+ women at 700 locations in 46 countries!
Carl’s Golfland goes all out to ensure lady golfers celebrate in a fashionable style.
There is food, wine, desserts, contests, prizes,
handsome pros to give tips with putters, irons, fairway woods, and drivers,
and Carl’s Bucks to spend in the Pro Shop –
home of Michigan’s largest and latest women’s golf apparel and equipment.
It’s free! Come as you are from home, work or the spa. Bring a friend.
Join all the women who love to play golf and have fun.
In case you’re interested, here’s a new LPGA Women’s Network where you gain information on the game of golf.
The LPGA Women’s Network is a digital platform designed to unite women and help them better enjoy the game of golf. At LPGAWomensNetwork.com, visitors are offered thoughtful, high-quality golf instruction and inspirational content crafted with women in mind.
• Female-focused Blog
• Bi-weekly e-newsletter
• Video and Editorial content
• Exclusive LPGA Partner Offers and Benefits • Interactive Online Community
• Localized calendars and resources
￼• Practical golf tips and advice crafted for women, by women
• LPGA player features offering a glimpse at their lives outside the ropes
• Content from golf ’s female thought-leaders and lifestyle tastemakers
• A supportive online community for women to connect, discuss, and share
• Up-to-date resources and regional calendars for female-friendly golf organizations and events
• Exclusive membership benefits and discounts offered by LPGA corporate partners
• Narrative and guidance from golf ’s most notable female thought-leaders
• Stories that draw attention to the powerful intersections between golf and life
• Thoughtful insight from the voices of women within our network.
• Women with active lifestyles
• Female sports fans, business professionals, sophisicated millennials, moms, avid golfers, and women new to golf.
• Estimated to reach half a million consumers